We are building a new machine learning (ML) team with a focus on video analytics and, as such, we are looking to find a team lead and machine learning engineers to work together on the development of software for edge processing on our new range of devices. There will also be related cloud components involved.
You will be both hands-on whilst growing and leading a small team of engineers on active projects. This is a key role in our Urban Data programme.
What will make you our New team lead?
- You will have existing experience developing products in a commercial environment
- You have Team and Technical leadership experience
- You will have experience of programming in Python
- You will be an expert in libraries such as Tensorflow or Caffe
- You will have machine learning experience in image processing
- You will be able to talk through your track record of delivering solutions in an embedded environment
- You will also have good working knowledge of an embedded Linux Operating System, experience of the “full lifecycle” of software development: architecture, design, documentation, coding, testing all specifically relating to Computer vision, Image and Video processing/analytics and machine learning
- You will have a 2.1 degree in a numerate / computer science related subject (or equivalent experience)
You may also have experience of:
- Nvidia Jetson, Movidius or similar Project management using agile methodologies
- Working in related sectors e.g. autonomous vehicles, smart city applications
- Using the Atlassian toolset (BitBucket/Git, JIRA, Bamboo) Signal processing
This comes at an exciting time for Telensa as we push ahead further into the Smart Cities space. We are excited!
What can we offer you?
- A competitive benefits package (including Flexible working schedules and an employee share scheme - to name just a few)
- A competitive salary range (dependent upon experience) An easily accessible work location just South of Cambridge
- A warm and friendly workplace; a community of people who will push you, challenge you to be at your best and who will support you while you flourish
Please contact us with enquiries or to apply: email@example.com