We are looking for a Product Marketing Manager to work closely across marketing, product management and sales teams as we further launch ourselves into the competitive Smart Cities space. With a passion for evangelism, you will bring the ability to communicate the benefits of sophisticated technology to a broad (and often non-technical) audience as the potential grows to positively influence the smart streetlighting and smart cities landscape - one streetlight at a time.
This is a varied and challenging role which will benefit greatly from good relationship management , effective and meaningful communication and a willingness to roll sleeves up and get things done.
- Development and delivery of marketing programs including value propositions and messages
- Development of content and assets to support demand generation and awareness campaigns
- Extract key capabilities, differentiators, benefits and use cases and create content for targeted customer segments
- Develop optimized product positioning and messaging for specific markets and audiences
- Enablement of sales with high-value sales tools, including presentations and solution guides
- Engage key market influencers (including media and analysts) through briefings and other channels
What makes you Telensa’s new Product Marketing Manager?
- You have experience of working in a technology firm, in product management and marketing
- You possess a keen interest in technology, especially in wireless technologies and the Internet of Things
- You have an understanding of market trends and the competitive landscape
- You’re creative, have an inventive outlook and the ability to articulate and implement your ideas
- You have the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines while managing projects
- You are able to build close-knit relationships with external influencers
- Your influencing and negotiation skills are strong
- You also have proven copy writing ability
What can we offer you?
- A competitive benefits package (including Flexible working and an employee share scheme)
- A competitive salary range (dependent upon experience)
- A warm and friendly workplace; a community of people who will push you, challenge you to be at your best and who will support you while you flourish
As well as helping city authorities, we are now looking to enable all citizens to benefit from the rich set of urban data that can be collected from the physical environment. By using Big Data and Artificial Intelligence we are enabling new business models which will enable citizens to live in a safe and vibrant urban environment.