We are building a new machine learning (ML) team with a focus on video analytics and, as such, we are looking to find various suitable team members with a focus on machine learning and embedded experience.
As an early member of the team you will be a key contributor to our exciting technology roadmap and have significant opportunities for career development. You will be encouraged to contribute innovative ideas that make a genuine change to future products. As machine learning and data science are fast moving areas you will be working on the cutting edge of technology and adopting the very latest AI frameworks and hardware accelerator platforms.
As well as developing machine learning technology you will be working closely with engineers who are bringing products to market. This means that you will quickly see your work deployed at large scale across the cities of the world.
We have various roles available from graduate to senior software engineers.
As a graduate you will have a 2.1 degree in a numerate / computer science related subject, a PhD/MSc in AI, Machine learning or Data Science and will have C or Python/R Language skills. You may have skills in programming in AI/ML frameworks such as Tensorflow or Caffe, experience with Jetson, Movidius or similar mobile AI platform or experience with cloud platforms such as Microsoft Azure or Amazon Web Services. These skills could be gained in a work or academic environment.
What makes senior and software engineers a great fit for us?
• You will have 2.1 degree in a numerate / computer science related subject (or equivalent experience)
• You will have 3/5+ years experience (depending on seniority) developing products in a commercial environment (you may have started in an embedded / DSP environment and moved over to machine learning more recently).
• You will be able to program in machine learning frameworks such as Tensorflow or Caffe.
• You will have machine learning experience in image processing
• C or Python/R Language skills.
• Experience of the “full lifecycle” of software development: architecture, design, documentation, coding, testing
• Strong analytical background (at least A level Mathematics)
You may also have experience of:
• Programming in AI/ML frameworks such as Tensorflow or Caffe.Machine learning experience in image processing (e.g. Open CV, Keras)
• Experience with Jetson, Movidius or similar mobile AI platform
• Experience with cloud platforms such as Microsoft Azure or Amazon Web Services.
• Experience of working in an agile development environment
• Experience with the Atlassian toolset (BitBucket/Git, JIRA, Bamboo)
• A signal processing background.
• A track record of delivering solutions in an embedded environment
• Good working knowledge of an embedded Linux Operating System
We are excited as this comes at a crucial time for Telensa as we push ahead further into the Smart Cities space.
What can we offer you?
• A competitive benefits package (including Flexible working schedules and an employee share scheme - to name just a few)
• A competitive salary range (dependent upon experience)
• An easily accessible work location just South of Cambridge
• A warm and friendly workplace; a community of people who will push you, challenge you to be at your best and who will support you while you flourish
Please contact us with enquiries or to apply: email@example.com